Well Monitoring Systems
SENSOR Data Monitoring Systems, as part of SOR Controls Group, manufactures high performance measurement devices required for monitoring and controlling each of the four primary process variables used in the safe remote operation and control of a wellsite: Pressure Temperature, Level, and Flow.
It is possible to automate and monitor a single area of the production process and later expand the system for full remote operation. Each system will be engineered-to-order and configured to meet the requirements of your process conditions.
The SENSOR DM200 Data Monitoring System has a flexible design to provide a multitude of options using off-the-shelf components.
- Data can be collected wirelessly using communication protocols such as HART® and Modbus into a central control panel that is SENSOR manufactured using “plug-and-play” devices.
- Systems can be designed for monitoring and controlling the Wellhead, Separator, Tank Battery, or Flow Metering system independently, or provided in any combination to produce a comprehensive Remote Well Monitoring System.
|Request a Quote|
- Pressure Switches
- Pressure Transmitters
- Differential Pressure Switches
- Differential Pressure Transmitters
- Pressure Regulators
- Temperature Switches
- Temperature Sensors
- Level Switches
- Level Transmitters
- Level Controllers
- Level Indicators
- Flow Switches
- Flow Transmitters
- Valves & Controls
- Nuclear Qualified Differential Switches
- Nuclear Qualified Pressure Switches
- Nuclear Qualified Temperature Switches
- SENSOR Systems