Solutions Made Simple
Application challenges are inevitable. Whether you’re dealing with a simple measurement issue, a complex system integration problem, or anything in-between, you need prompt solutions that last.
Rather than dealing with the headaches that come with involving multiple companies and contractors, you can turn to SOR Controls Group to make the process easy. With unrivaled engineering expertise and custom designs, we produce engineered-to-order custom products completely tailored to your needs.
How it Works
SOR Controls Group can customize nearly every standard product we offer, or design, develop and manufacture a custom product or additional instrumentation to meet your exact specifications.
Our mixed-mode capabilities enable us to operate in a job-shop environment with an OEM mentality. We specialize in short-turn projects, but can also handle high-volume work.
By the Numbers
- SOR Controls Group has created over 3,500 unique product configurations to meet customer special requirements.
- In the last 10 years, we have shipped more than 100,000 special Engineered-to-Order products.
- Our manufacturing facilities have over 85,000 square feet of vertically integrated production capability, located in Lenexa and Houston.
- All our products are designed and manufactured to ISO-9001 Standards.
- Our management system is based on the principles of operational excellence and LEAN enterprise.
- Hardware Development Tools
- Test Equipment
- EMC Testing
- Firmware Development
- Desktop/Application Software Development
- Industrial Communication Protocol Experience
- Mechanical Design Development and Prototyping Tools
- Full Drafting Capabilities Including 3-D Modeling
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Research & Development: Comprehensive Testing and Evaluation Capabilities
- Precision Machinists/Tool & Dye Makers
- Over 15 CNC Machining Centers
- Full Tool & Die Design, Machining and Fabrication
Welding & Fabrication
- Certified MIG/TIG Welders
- Level II NDE/Certified Weld Inspector on Staff
- ASME Section IX and AWS D2.1 Qualified Welding System
- Panasonic Perform Arc 122S Robotic Weld Centers
- LaserStar 1900 Series YAG Laser Welding Workstation
- Capability to Produce to ASME B31.1 & B31.3
Assembly, Paint, Test & Calibration
- Vertically Integrated Assembly, Painting, and Test Process Capability
- Manufacturing and Quality Engineers Dedicated to Production Operation
Ready for a Reliable Solution?
SOR Controls Group provides high-quality products with proven durability. Even if you don’t see what you need, we will provide a custom engineered-to-order solution for your application. Contact us today to get started!