Gases and Vapors
About Gas & Vapor Sampling Systems
Closed Loop gas samples are usually caught in sample cylinders at process conditions. Since gases are compressible, there is no need to provide for an outage in these applications.
The SENSOR Vapor Sampling System (VSS) allows for the collection of samples from gas processes in a manner that is safe to both the operator and the environment. The sampling process ensures zero emissions, and no operator exposure, while keeping sample contamination levels to a minimum.
Typical closed loop cylinder sampling applications include gases like; methane, ethane, propane, butane, ISO butane, butene, pentene, acetylene, ethylene, propylene, hydrogen, syngas, flare gas, chlorine and ammonia. These closed loop cylinder sampling systems are usually connected to a flare or vapor recovery system to allow for depressurization of process captured in tubing and hoses.
- Designed for placement into fast loop to ensure fresh representative sample is always present
- Cylinder clamp to correctly position and secure sample cylinder
- Robust double-ended shutoff quick-connect fittings; Swagelok QC4 and QTM2, Parker 60 series
- Ability to depressurize QC’s before removing the cylinder from sample panel ensures closed loop for zero emission sampling
- Simple design, easy to use, single handle operation
- Panel mounted pressure gauge
- Operating Instruction Manual included
- Standard design conditions up to 1,400 psig and 180oF