1800DM Differential Pressure Transmitter with Direct Mount Diaphragm Seal
-5.8 psid to +5.8 psid thru -72.5 psid to +145 psid
ATEX, IECEx, CSA
The 1800 Series Differential Pressure Transmitter with Direct Mount Diaphragm Seal (model 1800DM) is well suited for intrinsically safe applications or conventional transmitter installations. The 1800DM is only available with a diaphragm seal on the hi-side process connection and ¼” NPT(F) threads on the lo-side process connection. Refer to the 1800RM section if diaphragm seals are required for both sides.
All 1800 Series transmitters include external push-buttons for device setup and calibration. If ordered with the appropriate output, they can also be programmed using HART® or Modbus.
- 4-20 mA with optional HART®, or Modbus output
- ±0.075% accuracy (F.S.)
- Aluminum explosion proof housing
- Standard push-buttons for setup
- Integral LCD display
- EMC (EMI/RFI) protection
- ATEX / IECEx certified for intrinsically safe and flameproof applications
- CSA certified for explosion proof applications
- 3 year warranty