Steam Trap Level Switches
vac to 5000 psi, vac to 345 bar; -65° to 1200°F, -54° to 649°C
Unit: ATEX, CRN, CSA, KOSHA, SIL, TestSafe (SAA), UL
SOR will do what many other manufacturers avoid. While some of our competitors offer some customization, SOR will tackle almost any challenge. Each stream trap level switch can be engineered to your specific requirements.
Our steam trap level switches offer heavy construction for the versatility of application and are available with flanged or sealed chambers. The 108 model is serviceable for ease of inspection, clean out, or parts replacement. The 208 is sealed to perform under higher pressures and temperatures.
- Serviceable flanged or sealed chamber
- Pressure from vacuum to 5000 psi, temperature from -65°F to 1200°F
- Stainless steel switching mechanism for harsh atmospheres
- Designed to ASME B31.1 or B31.3 guidelines
- All ASTM materials construction