Dual Point Ultrasonic Level Switch with Self Test
0 to 2000 psi, 0 to 135 bar; -40° to 250°F, -40° to 121°C
Unit: CSA, FM
The SOR model 722 and 712 dual point with self-test ultrasonic level switches are the perfect choice when you need an instrument with two set points for high and low alarms or pump control.
The 722 model features a self-test mechanism so you can be certain the device is still working even if there is no liquid present. It’s a cost-effective, electronic instrument with no moving parts. Preventive maintenance is limited to an annual visual inspection and can be accomplished by a technician with basic electrical skills (wiring).
- No additional set-up or calibration required
- Set points can be linked to provide “pump-logic”
- Pressure from vacuum to 2000 psi, temperature from -40°F to 250°F
- Relay and current shift (8/16 mA) output available
- 316SS, Alloy 20, and Hastelloy-C sensors