Single Point Ultrasonic Level Switch
701, 711 and 721
0 to 2000 psi, 0 to 135 bar; -40° to 250°F, -40° to 121°C
Unit: CRN, CSA, FM
The SOR 701 single-point Ultrasonic level switch is a cost-effective level-sensing solution for your applications. Preventive maintenance is a breeze, requiring only an annual visual inspection as it is an electronic instrument with no moving parts. A technician with basic electrical skills (wiring) can service the instrument.
The popular 701 model ultrasonic level switch is compact, easy to install, economical, and needs no calibration when it comes from the SOR factory.
- Low cost
- No calibration required
- Pressure from vacuum to 2000 psi, temperature from -40°F to 250°F
- Relay and current shift (8/16 mA) outputs available
- 316SS sensor
- 701 Ultrasonic Point Level Switch (Form GI712) (pdf) (opens in a new tab)
- Ultrasonic Two-wire Point Level Control with Tip-type Sensor (Form GI841) (pdf) (opens in a new tab)
- Ultrasonic Two Wire Point Level Control (Form GI771) (pdf) (opens in a new tab)
- Ultrasonic Point Level Switches (Form GI829) (pdf) (opens in a new tab)