Multipoint Sensor Assemblies
2020, 2030, 2040
Multiple points of temperature measurement are required over a broad measurement range. SSi 2000 Series Multiple Sensor Assemblies, or Multipoints, are designed using thermocouples, RTDs, or both. Secondary seals can be supplied to prevent process fluids or gases from escaping in the event of a failure or process upset, thus providing greater safety assurance.
- Dye penetrated, X-ray, and hydrostatic testing available
- Temperature point location with a tolerance of 0.25 inches (6.44 mm)
- Comparable sensor accuracy throughout the measuring range
Guide Tube and Blocks – 2020
This design has the sensors installed into guide tubes which are terminated at the hot end into heat transfer blocks. This facilitates faster response time, improved accuracy, and positive point identification.
- Individual sensors can be removed without disrupting the process while the unit is operating.
Positive Contact – 2030
The 2030 design maintains positive sensor contact to the inside wall of the protection tube for improved accuracy and response time.
- These sensors can be installed as a bundle with a support strip or individually.
Miniature Multipoint – 2040
The 2040 accurately positions several sensors in a stainless steel tube and each sensor is transitioned to flexible leads.
- A protection tube is not required.