1400 Series Temperature Sensor Assemblies
1440, 1443, 1445, 1450, 1455
The 1400 Series Temperature Sensor Assemblies are general-purpose assemblies that can be used in a variety of applications.
- The 1440 Fixed Fitting has a sealed weld connection, which prevents hot gases from escaping and consequently can be used without a thermowell.
- The 1443 Spring Fitting is designed specifically for use in a thermowell and comes with a spring assembly that ensures positive contact to the bottom of the well and provides good response characteristics.
- The 1445 Adjustable Fitting eliminates the need for an exact immersion length. Using an adjustable compression fitting, the sensor length can be adjusted into the process or thermowell as needed.
- The 1450 Fixed Tube fixed tube well is a sealed weld connection.
- The 1455 Adjustable Tube well is adjustable with compression fitting. Tube well assemblies come with a 0.02 inch S wall tube