Terminal Blocks and Extensions
SSi Ceramic Terminal Blocks fit all special purpose and general purpose heads. It is easily field configurable for single or dual-sensor applications and can be used with either thermocouples or RTDs. Its ceramic base protects against elevated temperatures and the brass contacts make it easy for field wiring.
- Easily field configurable for single or dual sensor applications
- Ceramic base protects against elevated temperatures
- Brass contacts make it easy for field wiring
- The compensated block used in EHA and EHI explosion-proof heads is available with thermocouple contacts
- Configurable for use with single or dual-sensor applications
Extensions can be used to increase the height of the temperature assembly and connection head above and away from high ambient heat and/or insulation and obstructions.
- Available options include Nipple, Nipple/Union, Nipple/Union/Nipple, and Hex Nipple/Union/Nipple
- Galvanized carbon steel is standard, but stainless steel options are available